7 Proven Exercises to Lose Face Fat
Today more then ever everyone wants to learn how to lose face fat. This is because the first part from the body that people notice is the face. Unfortunately, most of the people have face fat issues. But, all of them wants to look beautifully especially in the face as their models.
The most annoying thing is that face fat is almost impossible to get rid of. You can still have the chubby face even if you have lost weight and get the figure of your body as you imagined. So it’s not easy to lose face fat and can take a lot of work.
It’s not too difficult to get the looks of a model and losing face fat. That’s why we came up with 7 proven exercises. If you use them, you will be able to lose your face fat with minimal fuss, easily, and quickly.
Even if we are not overweight and on the average side, chubby cheeks and double chin, can make us look fat because the face is the first to be noticed. You are at the right place if you want to learn how to lose face fat easily.
Face fat can make us look older and heavier than our actual weight. Regular workout with some exercises and a disciplined diet can help reduce face fat quickly.
How to Lose Face Fat in 2 days
The first thing that you must learn if you want to lose face fat quickly and easily is how to smile. The best opportunity you can have to lose face fat is smiling. It’s the easiest workout you can do for your cheeks. That’s because the smile stretches the muscles of your cheeks. This kind of muscle stretching can help to lose the fats of the cheeks and resolve this problem.
- Bend up your knees and lie on your back without a pillow with knees and feet resting on the bed.
- Open your mouth widely and then close it slowly with resisting.
- Try to have a big smile without clenching your teeth.
- Lift your head slightly and then put it down, while you are smiling
- Repeat this 7 times.
One of the easiest facial exercises for cheeks that you can do at any time is the fish face exercise also known as “smiling fish face”. You can do it while listening to your favorite music or watching T.V. This exercise helps in spreading and toning cheek muscles and lose the face fat quickly.
- Form a fish face while pouting your lips and sucking your cheeks.
- Try to smile while forming a fish face and hold for 5 seconds.
- Relax when you feel the pressure on your jaws and cheeks.
- Do this 15 to 20 times.
Blowing Air Exercise
This exercise can solve the problem with face fat by working almost all the neck and facial muscles. It is one of the effective face exercises to get rid of chubby cheeks and to reduce double chin. The blowing air exercise impacts on the neck, cheeks, and jaws muscles and tones them to give a natural facelift.
- Sit straight on a chair and bend your head back so as to face the ceiling.
- Blow out air from your mouth while pulling your lips together.
- Relax after 5 seconds blowing out air.
- Do this 15 to 20 times.
The chin lift is a great exercise that helps in stretching most of the facial muscles which include throat, neck, and jaw. While you are doing this exercise just make sure that you are only using your lips and not any other facial muscle. You can do this exercise either in the standing or sitting position.
- Stretch your neck as much as you can and throw back your head.
- Keep your eyes fixed on the ceiling.
- Try to move your lower lip over the upper lip while smiling widely.
- Hold this pose for 10 seconds and repeat it 10 times.
Stretch Your Face Muscles
Stretching your face muscles with the help of your hands is another great technique. First, you can do it by lowering your chin in a way that it can touch the chest. Then you can pull the skin in a way that your skin moves under the cheekbones. When you are in the right position, you have to say “Ah”. You need to repeat the technique three times a day.
Jaw release exercise is certainly one of the most effective facial exercises to reduce the double chin. It helps in stretching the muscles around your cheeks, lips, and jaws.
- In a sitting or standing position, in a straight posture.
- Keep your lips closed while moving your jaw just like you are chewing.
- Breathe through your nose and then slowly exhale while humming.
- Open your mouth widely with the tip of your tongue gently pressed at the back of your bottom teeth.
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds and continue breathing in and out. You need to complete 2 reps of the exercise.